Hurricane Irma devastated parts of the Caribbean and Florida beloved by the sailing/boating community. Many of us have been lucky enough to visit these areas with families and friends. We wanted to show our support and come together as a community to raise awareness and funds to help those who are in need.
Date: Saturday, September 30, 2017, 1PM – 5PM
RSVP To Sail:.You can reserve a boat or be part of a crew
Can’t attend? Donate here: You Caring.
Starting at 1 pm, Sail for free when you make a donation to the North Cove Sailing Crowdfunding Page. Come together to sail on a fleet of donated Colgate 26s and J24s in New York Harbor and gather at Brookfield Place to show your support and contribute to the relief efforts. 100% of donations will go to the charity partners listed below. ($100 suggested).
4 PM - 6 PM, Enjoy Happy Hour at Le Bar at Le District and 10% of your bill will be donated to the Cause!
Raffle Tickets for Sale in the Winter Garden September 28 & 29 from 11 AM - 2 PM.
- Dream Yachts has offered the week cabin for 2 includes all food/drinks on the boat ($3000)
- Sail Caribbean will offer a 2 week teen summer program trip (summer camp for kids ages 12-18( ($4400)
- Port Sailing School which is the a top tier sailing camp/adult club in Port Washington Long Island, has donated (2) ASA 101 Sailing Classes ($1400)
- Bed Bath and Beyond “Gift of Sleep” and It is a Full/Queen white goose down comforter and two matching standard/queen pillows ($400)
- Club Monaco Gift Card, Valued at $300
All donations will be split among the following beneficiaries:
- BVI Recovery Fund, official program of the BVI Tourism
- USVI Recover Fund, established by Community Foundation of the Virgin Islands
- SHTA St. Maarten Relief - Dutch Side
- American Red Cross
- Antigua and Barbuda Red Cross
Thank you to our partners who are helping to support: