8 AM – 8 PM
Built on the season’s traditions of sharing, community, and connection, Luminaries immerses the Winter Garden at Brookfield Place in a canopy of light emanating from 650 hanging lanterns. Visitors send a wish to the lanterns above by touching a wishing station, transforming the installation into a mesmerizing display of lights. For every wish, Arts Brookfield will donate $1 up to $25,000 to the GRAMMY Foundation® to support its GRAMMY in the Schools® music education programs for high school students.
Choreographed light shows are scheduled throughout the day and evening every two hours beginning at 10 a.m. and ending at 8 p.m. daily. The five shows are befittingly entitled “Snowfall,” “Christmas Tree,” “Ribbons,” “Firecracker,” and “Northern Lights.”
Experience Luminaries beginning December 2 and illuminate your holiday wish!!
Santa at Brookfield Place
10 AM – 6 PM
Create photo memories with the man in red himself! Santa's Winter Wonderland is the place for families, friends, couples, co-workers, and dog owners (on select days) to capture the magic of the holidays while shipping, dining and ice skating at Brookfield Place! Packages start at $22.
December 4-23 I 10AM-6PM (break 2-3PM)
December 24 I 10AM-4PM (break 1-2PM)
230 Vesey Shops at Brookfield Place, 2nd Level
Sundays, December 6, 13, 20, 9AM-10AM
Tuesdays, December 9, 16, 23, 6-7PM
Special hours for you and your best friend! Small dogs under 25lbs only!
Dogs must be carried or in a carrier at all times with the exception of service animals.
December 4-24, 10AM-6PM
Snap a picture in our Elfie Selfie set during your visit to Santa’s Winter Wonderland!
Located second level next to Babesta in the 230 Vesey Shops.
Meet & Greet Characters from The Nutcracker!
Friday, December 4, 5-6PM
Saturday, December 5, 11AM-12PM and 5-6PM
Take your picture with Sugar Plum, Marie, Drosselmayer and the Prince from New York Theatre Ballet’s special production for Brookfield Place.
Santa's Winter Wonderland & The Rink Fun Pack
$50 package includes $5 off premium package (B) and ice skating with free skate rental.
Visit www.ArtsBrookfield.com/Santa for photo packages.
Museum of Feelings
11 AM – 9 PM
This holiday season, Glade® invites consumers to explore their emotions at The Museum of Feelings, an interactive experience built to showcase the beautiful connection between scent and emotion. Visitors will be taken on a sensory journey through the Museum, where Glade® fragrances act as the muse to inspire visitors to explore their emotions.
This interactive installation is free and open to the public until December 15.
Monday – Saturday - 11:00AM – 9:00PM
Sunday - 11:00AM - 7:00PM
**closed Thanksgiving Day
Visitors to The Museum of Feelings will first experience a responsive mood wall where they can see their shadows break apart into the colors represented throughout the space before moving into five unique galleries that reflect the mood of each visitor. The immersive galleries, each inspired by Glade® fragrances, allow museum-goers to experience how the sense of smell, in partnership with the other four senses, create the emotions we feel. Temperature will change, wind will blow and disappear, and subtle fragrances will punctuate and heighten the experience. Each zone will feature a different scent and emotion including:
- Feel Optimistic: The first zone, inspired by Glade® Radiant Berries fragrance, will feature layers of reflective and sheer curtains that guide guests to the center of the room. Using a reflective pass card, each guest will be able to activate sensors that trigger ambient audio and light as they go through the space.
- Feel Joyful: Visitors will explore a virtual forest inspired by the Glade® Balsam & Fir Limited Edition Winter Collection fragrance. With mirrored and reflective surfaces on the floor and walls, the forest will appear infinite from above and below. Scented lanterns will react to light making for a magical, fragrant moment.
- Feel Invigorated: As visitors move into the Invigorated space, inspired by the Glade® Blue Odyssey™ scent, they will be surrounded and tracked by a halo of color and motion that can be experienced in 3-D. The halo will react to your motions and speed as you
- Feel Exhilarated: Enter a virtual kaleidoscope in the Exhilarated space, where visitors can control the floral images that are displayed throughout the station, and be rewarded with the scent of Blooming Peony & Cherry™.
- Feel Calm: Upon entering the Calm exhibit, inspired by the Glade® Lavender & Vanilla fragrance, visitors will be walking among the clouds. Every three minutes a new cloud will be created while ambient lighting and sound complement the calming feeling.
The Museum of Feelings is open to the public for a limited time this holiday season and is located on the Waterfront Plaza.
For more information, visit the Museum of Feelings Website
Tuesday Night Trivia
6 PM – 8 PM
We are taking a week off to be thankful but Tuesday night trivia will be back on December 1st!
Trying out a new time, 6PM as we were noticing the majority of our trivia goers jumping in around then.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL IN DECEMBER!